Thrilling photography : Images taken from the edge of skyscrappers

Photographer Tom Ryaboi is one of the crusaders of Rooftopping. The 27-year-old, from Toronto in Canada, has climbed more than 100 buildings and produced some of the most stunning examples of the craze. Rooftopping is the heart-stopping photography movement which involves thrill seekers climbing to the top of city skyscrapers, hanging off the edge and taking pictures of the spectacular view.

Tom Ryaboi said: 'It's addictive and I am always looking for a higher roof in the city. But I still feel the buzz whenever I reach the top and feel the wind. It's a pure rush of adrenaline.'I try to blend in as much as possible. In an office building I dress like I work there, on a construction site I dress like the workmen'.

'It's in my blood. When I was a child one day, my dad came home from work and found me sitting on top of the fridge.They had no idea how I had got there, but obviously I just liked climbing things.'









Tags: , , , ,

About author

Curabitur at est vel odio aliquam fermentum in vel tortor. Aliquam eget laoreet metus. Quisque auctor dolor fermentum nisi imperdiet vel placerat purus convallis.